Fun with math...
Here are some stupid math jokes/pick-up lines (and the like) I've amassed over the years. I will give credit where credit is due. Most of these to my knowledge are original. Given the nature of math however, I'm entirely certain this is not the case.
- Are you a complex number, because you're unreal.
- Do you satisfy all the sentences of some formal theory, because you look like a model. (Pretty sure this one's from Reddit; I'll hunt for the user who came up with this one!)
- Are you a Mobius strip, because when I look at you, I can't tell up from down. (Alternatively, "... when I look at you, I get disoriented.")
- (In the same vein as the previous one...) Do you define an orientation on a Mobius strip, because you can't be real.
- Are you an uncountably infinite set of predicates, because I'm the set of natural numbers, and without you, I'm incomplete.
- You must be the natural numbers, because I'm an o-minimal structure, and your beauty is undefinable.
- Do you believe in the axiom of choice, because my love for you is immeasurable.
- Can you be partitioned into at least five disjoint sets, of which some are immeasurable, because whenever you project yourself onto my plane of existence, you make me so crazy that I start seeing double.
If you have something funny to add to this page, feel free to contact me. You'll have to find my contact info first though...